8.01.2012

Summer at the Ballpark

I have so many memories of summers at the ballpark.  Mostly Friday night church league softball watching my Dad play while hanging out with my friends or watching kids I babysat at the fields followed by Mazzio's pizza with our refill cups.  I did play a bit of t-ball and my brother did as well, so it's fun to relive those nights at the ballpark watching my nephew play! He's really getting the hang of it this year and had a great game last night!
Little pre-game chat with the ladies of his team ...
The cheering section ~  Papa, Meme, Lily and Gracie ...
 Hanging out in the dugout ...
A high-five to Dad at 2nd base ...
 Recounting that hit ....
 Sisters hanging out in the stands ...
 2nd time at bat ... a hit that went out of the infield!
 Heading for 3rd base ...
And, that's a big smile after crossing home plate ...
 Working the infield ...
Good game everybody ...
My sweet nephew!  T-ball superstar to me! 

Hope you all have some fun memories of summer nights with your families!

Blessings,
angie


No comments: